Monday, January 24, 2011

seahawks

My idea for my short story is about a wide reciever for the Seattle Seahawks named Kyle Kane. I am going to go back in time. Start out with his troublesome childhood and a life surrounded by violence and getting in trouble with the police. He will go to a small high school only to become the greatest wide reciever in the state of West Virginia. Recruited by the West Virginia Mountaineers after his junior year of high school. After two years of college and a National Championship with him being the MVP he will be drafted by the Seattle Seahawks #1 overall. I will next start in the present at the beginning of his NFL career. 

2 comments:

  1. It sounds really good. Is it going to be a biography sort of story?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Murph- I like the 1st paragraph it hooks the reader on "What will Kyle be?"

    Is this a historical or a biography short story or is it all made up?

    One thing that I would polish is when your story says everyone wants to see how the team would bounce back next year. Does anything happen? You just left the story there.

    ReplyDelete